With rumors flying all around that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are about to head down the aisle, the Toronto Sun has put together a handy-dandy list of the world’s most eligible royals.
- HRH Prince Henry (Harry) of Wales – United Kingdom
- HRH Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark – Greece
- HRH Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Varmland – Sweden
- HRH Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana – Thailand
- Pierre Casiraghi – Monaco
- HRH Princess Beatrice of York – United Kingdom
- HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum – Dubai
- HRH Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg, Princess of Nassau, Princess of Bourbon-Parma – Luxembourg
- HRH Prince Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Duli Pengiran Muda Haji ‘Abdul ‘Azim – Brunei
- HRH Princess Sikhanyiso Dlamini – Swaziland
- HIH Princess Tsuguko of Takamado – Japan
- HI&RH Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
(Some notes on titles: HRH is “His/Her Royal Higness,” while HH is “His/Her Highness,” HIH is “His/Her Imperial Highness” and HI&RH is “His/Her Imperial and Royal Highness.” Pierre Casiraghi does not have a title, as his father was a commoner.)
Notably absent from the list is Princess Eugenie of York, which is quite surprising to us – but otherwise, we are in complete agreement with this list.
What are YOUR thoughts? Are there any royals missing? Would you adjust the order at all? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter @TheBlogtini!