It’s the day after Halloween, which means you’ve probably got heaping gobs of candy all over your house. (Fact: I do not have children, nor do we get any trick-or-treaters, but I still felt compelled to buy/eat candy last night to “get in the holiday spirit.”)
If you’ve looking for a more grown-up candy option, or just looking for a totally satisfying sweet and savory adult beverage, look no further than this recipe for a Salted Caramel Pretzel Martini.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Martini
- 1½ ounces salted caramel vodka
- 1 ounce caramel liqueur
- ¾ ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 2 drops of aromatic bitters
- pinch of maldon sea salt flakes
- caramel sauce
- finely chopped pretzels
- caramel candies (optional)
- pretzel sticks (optional)
- Pour enough caramel sauce to rim the martini glass in a plate.
- Place chopped pretzels in a separate plate.
- Dip martini glass into the caramel sauce then into chopped pretzels. Place martini glass in the freeze and allow to chill for 5-10 minutes.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice combine martini ingredients, shake well strain and pour into prepared martini glass.
- Optional: Garnish with caramel candies and a pretzel stick if desired.