In the midst of all the changes going on in my life recently, my beloved blog has fallen by the wayside! Honestly guys, I hate when this happens – but I am going to do my best to keep up with it since now things are kind of finally falling into place. Without further ado… your Royal Roundup!
- The Cambridges are back in action after being – well, the exact opposite of “in action” for the last few weeks.
- The Duchess (nee Kate Middleton) and her son, Prince George, accompanied her parents – Carole and Michael Middleton – and siblings – Pippa and James Middleton – on their annual trip to Mustique recently, while The Duke (Prince William) joined his brother (Prince Harry) and Jecca Craig (William’s ex-girlfriend!!) on a hunting trip to Spain.
- The Duke And Duchess, sans Prince George, then took a vacation to the Maldives to get some serious rest and relaxation in before their whirlwind three week tour that’s coming up next month.
- Today, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be on hand at the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at the St. Patrick’s Day Parade at Mons Barracks, Aldershot. The Duke will be in attendance as the Colonel of the Regiment, while The Duchess will be handing out shamrocks, as she has done for the past two years.
- The romance between Prince Harry and his girlfriend of over a year, Cressida Bonas, is pretty much officially confirmed (without, you know, being officially confirmed). Cressida walked the red carpet at WE UK day, where Harry played a part in hosting, and then joined him in the stands for the remainder of the event, where there was some serious canoodling. It was adorable.
- Every tabloid this side of the Atlantic is reporting that The Queen is ill and determined to skip her son, Prince Charles (The Prince of Wales) in the line of succession and hand the crown straight over to Prince William. Nothing could be further from the truth folks, so please – carry on.
- Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, is rumored to be dating George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend. I’m still holding out hope that he and Sarah will get back together though…