It’s Friday which means… it’s Cocktail Hour!
You guys, my absolute favorite holiday – Independence Day – is right around the corner! While I’m not much of a party-girl for the majority of the year, the Fourth of July is one of the times when I really let my hair down and enjoy myself – and this year I might be doing it with this delicious cocktail.
- 1.5 Fluid Ounces Smirnoff Watermelon
- 3 Fluid Ounces Lemon-Lime Soda
- .25 Fluid Ounces Cranberry Juice
- 1 Slice of Watermelon
- Fill the glass with ice and add Smirnoff Watermelon, Lemon-Lime Soda, and Cranberry Juice.
- Stir well and garnish with the watermelon slice.
How easy is that? This recipe is right off of the Smirnoff site, but you can use any watermelon flavored vodka, or even infuse your own! Also, this recipe is for one serving, but you can pretty easily make enough to share by multiplying the recipe by as many people as you’d like to serve.