It’s nearly time for Christmas, and although my husband and I are still without a Christmas Tree (#grinchy) that doesn’t mean I’m not in the Christmas spirit. That said, this week’s Cocktail Hour recipe is chocolate-y, peppermint-y, and downright delicious-y.
- 1 1/2 oz. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1 oz. Chocolate Syrup
- Mini Candy Canes, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into glass filled with ice and add garnish.
So, taking a look at this recipe, I would probably make two changes: I would swap out the heavy cream for regular milk (although that would probably reduce the thickness of the drink by a lot), and I would maybe use vanilla vodka or a flavor other than cherry, because cherry isn’t my thang. But if it’s your thang, go for it!
(Recipe and Image via Cosmopolitan/Grey Goose Vodka)