This time of year is a relatively quiet one on the royal front – The Queen and Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh are still up at Sandringham for their winter retreat, and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, are laying low as Prince George adjusts to going to school for the first time.
- Buckingham Palace has teamed up with Google to provide the public with virtual tours through a handful of the rooms in the palace. (Daily Mail)
- Pippa Middleton – royal in-law extraordinaire – has reportedly moved in with her (ex, and now current) boyfriend James Matthews. (Hello! Magazine)
- Rest easy, ladies – Prince Harry is still on the market. There was a rumor floating around that he was dating 19 year old Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece (who also happens to be his cousin), but I’m nearly positive that it’s not true. (Daily Mail)
- The Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton) will be joining the Huffington Post as guest editor for one day in February to raise awareness for children’s mental health issues. (CNN)
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has cancelled a planned trip to West Africa after recent terrorist activity. (People)