Happy Friday! Per usual (or… as I used to do back in the day but have just decided to start doing again), this week’s Link Love is a whole bunch of stuff that I’m loving from around the Interwebs.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are engaged – again. And I am thriiiilled. Seriously. I loved them together. (Us Weekly)
- Lily James at the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies premiere – that dress is stunning. (Daily Mail)
- I am literally obsessed with reading home decor blogs these days, and one of my favorites is The Inspired Home – Megan is a decor genius. (The Inspired Home)
- Why yes, I did get completely sucked into Making A Murderer, and this is the best “whodunit” theory yet. (Sunny Skyz)
- I’m a huge fan of Tatler, and an even bigger fan now that Princess Charlotte has topped their “People Who Really Matter” list. (Telegraph)
- This list of “All the Fashion Girls Who Got Engaged Over the Holidays” is nothing but pure fluff, and I love it. (Who What Wear)